15 Minute Thai Prawn and Spinach Curry with Rice and Carrot Salad
1 Carrot Medium
1 Spring Onion
1 handful Spinach Fresh
6 sprigs Coriander Fresh
100 ml Coconut Milk - Low Fat
1 Juice of a Lime
1/2 tbsp Thai Fish Sauce
1 tbsp Udo's Choice Ultimate Oil Blend
90 g King Prawns - Uncooked
60 g White Basmati Rice
1/2 tbsp Thai Green Curry Paste
1. First cook the rice as instructed on the packet.
2. Then grate the carrots and mix with the sliced spring onion, half of the coriander chopped, a tablespoon of Ultimate Oil Blend and half of the lime juice.
3. In another saucepan heat a little oil and then add the curry paste and fry for 1 minute to release the flavours.
4. Add in the coconut milk and fish sauce and bring to a simmer.
5. Then add in the prawns and spinach and cook until the prawns are heated through and spinach has wilted (about 3-5 minutes).
6. To finish add the remaining lime juice and then spoon into bowls. Scatter over the remaining chopped coriander leaves and serve with the rice and the salad on the side.
NOTE: Please add more curry paste if you prefer a stronger curry