Amanda Hamilton: Low Carb, Breakfast Booster Eggs!
❖ 4 whole eggs
❖ 4 handfuls of kale
❖ A bunch of asparagus (prebiotic)
❖ ½ red onion, diced (prebiotic)
❖ 5 sundried tomatoes, sliced
❖ 2 garlic cloves, sliced (prebiotic)
❖ ½ tsp smoked paprika
❖ 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
❖ Salt and pepper to taste
❖ Dash of cayenne for a kick
❖ Drizzle of Udo’s Choice Ultimate Blend
- Heat the oil up in a medium sized hot pan.
- Add in the onion and garlic, let it cook for a 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the asparagus and sundried tomatoes and cook for a futher 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients minus the eggs. Turn down the heat, crack the eggs over the vegetables and cover up.
- Drizzle with Udo’s Oil
- When the eggs are thoroughly cooked your breakfast is ready to eat!
- Serve with a smoothie (and tip in Udo's Choice Super 8 Hi Count Microbiotics capsule)