Amanda Hamilton's Carrot Cake Bites
60ml of buckwheat
50g of oatmeal/oats
25g of unsweetened coconut flakes
1 medium carrot, shredded
Zest from 1 mandarin
1 tsp cinnamon
1-2 tbsp raw honey (depending on how sweet you want it!)
Unsweetened desiccated coconut
8 Udo's Choice Super 8 capsules
- In a saucepan, add the water and bring to boil, add in the buckwheat and cook for 10 minutes until all water is absorbed. Leave to cool off.
- In a food processor add in the oats and mix until fine.
- Add in the coconut flakes and mix until fine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the desiccated coconut and mix until you get a dough.
- Gentle tip in the contents of the Super 8 capsules
- Use a tablespoon shape the dough into balls and roll in desiccated coconut.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week - they are unlikely to last that long!