Baked Salmon with Cream Cheese, Greens & Cauliflower Couscous
1/2 large courgette (peeled with a vegetable slicer)
3 tbsp frozen peas or green beans
1 salmon fillet
Garlic clove, sliced
½ lemon, sliced
1 tsp Virgin Olive Oil
Coarse sea salt
Cracked black pepper
For the cauliflower:
1/4 head cauliflower, broken into florets
1 spring onions, sliced
Handful of sultanas
Few sprigs of parsley
1 tbsp Ultimate Oil Blend
1 tsp maple syrup
Salt & pepper to taste
For the cream cheese:
3 tbsp cream cheese
Juice of ½ a lemon
1 tsp Ultimate Oil Blend
1 tsp capers (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees C. Take a square piece of foil and place the courgette ribbons and frozen greens into the centre. Top with the salmon, garlic, lemon, oil, salt and pepper.
2. Fold the foil around the salmon like a parcel and bake for 25 minutes or until cooked.
3. Meanwhile add your cauliflower florets to a food processor and blitz until it looks like couscous. Add to a pan of boiling water, simmer for 3 minutes before draining.
4. Using a mixing bowl, combine the cauliflower with the remaining ingredients.
5. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, Ultimate Oil Blend, lemon, oil, dill and chives. Serve alongside the baked salmon fillet, vegetables and cauliflower couscous. Enjoy!