Cherry Tomato, Avocado and Basil Vegan Pizza
1 handful Spinach Fresh
4 Tomato Cherry
1 handful Rocket
3 sprigs Basil
35 g Cashews
60 ml Olive Oil
1/2 Juice of a Lemon
1/4 Avocado - Medium
1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
1.5 tsp Udo's Choice Beyond Greens
125 g Pizza Dough Mix
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree or gas mark 4, and line an oven tray with baking paper.
2. In a bowl add the pizza dough mix along with the vinegar, half of the olive oil and just enough warm water to form a dough.
3. Combine well and kneed for 5 minutes.
4. Spread a light layer of oil on the baking paper. Place the dough on the baking sheet and flatten onto the baking sheet using your palms to create a raised area for the crust. It's helpful to put oil on your hands, so the dough doesn't stick. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned.
5. In the meantime in a food processor process the spinach, basil (keep a few leaves back for garnish), olive oil, cashew nuts, Beyond Greens powder, lemon juice, salt and pepper and blend until smooth.
6. Remove the pizza from the oven and spread this mix evenly over the centre.
7. Top with slices of cherry tomatoes and avocado and garnish with a few basil leaves and the rocket on top.