Chicken Stuffed with Cypriot Halloumi Cheese & Courgette Fries
1 large chicken breasts
40g slice of Cypriot Halloumi cheese
2 slices of bacon
Pinch of sumac
1 large courgettes, sliced
4 mushrooms, sliced
Handful of leafy greens (spinach, rocket)
¼ red onion, sliced
½ yellow pepper, sliced
4 strawberries, trimmed and sliced
2 tsp runny honey
For the dressing:
2 tablespoons Ultimate Oil Blend
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Juice of 1/23 a lemon
Cracked black pepper
Pink Himalayan sea salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees C. Slice chicken breast lengthways to open it up like a butterfly. Place your halloumi cheese in the centre before folding it back together and wrapping in the bacon.
2. Sprinkle on the sumac and black pepper before placing on a baking tray and baking for 30 minutes or until cooked.
3. Place the courgette, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms on a separate baking tray, sprinkle with the garlic granules, salt and pepper and finish with a drizzle of honey. Bake for 25 minutes until soft.
4. Meanwhile prepare the salad using the remaining ingredients. Whisk together the dressing and drizzle 2tbsp over the salad.
5. Complete the salad by adding the cooked mushrooms and serve alongside the chicken and vegetables. Enjoy!