- 1 425g can of chickpeas
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice, about 1 large lemon
- ¼ cup tahini
- ½ cup Udo’s Choice Ultimate Oil Blend
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp. sea salt, or to taste
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- Dash of ground paprika for serving
- 2 sprigs parsley, chopped
- Under warm water, rinse chickpeas well.
- In a blender or food processor, blend tahini and lemon juice first, making sure well blended (about a minute or so).
- Add the rest of the ingredients, blending until smooth.
- Transfer to serving dish; drizzle with Udo’s Oil™ Omega 3+6+9
- Blend; sprinkle with paprika and flat-leaf parsley; and serve.