Curried Roast Vegetables
- 100g Butternut squash, cut into 1/2” pieces
- 150g Turnips, cut into 1/2” pieces
- 75g Parsnips, cut into 1/2” pieces
- 175g Onions, cut into 1/2” pieces
- 150g Carrots, cut into 1/2” pieces
- 2 tsp Curry powder
- 60ml Udo’s Choice Ultimate Oil Blend
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375° F / 190° C / Gas Mark 5. Place all vegetables in a roasting pan or shallow casserole dish. Roast vegetables until soft and slightly browned along edges (approx. 40 to 50 mins).
To make curry dressing: Mix curry powder, Udo’s Oil, vinegar, sugar, garlic and salt. Remove vegetables from oven and toss with curry dressing.