Energising Avocado & Banana Smoothie
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 1 small avocado or ½ a large avocado - soft and peeled
- 1 small Banana
- 1 tbsp dairy-free unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 scoop Udo’s Beyond Greens
- 1 tsp natural (organic) Vanilla extract
- Use 200-250ml of your choice of plant-based milk / water / coconut water as the base for any of these smoothie blends.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and mix.
- Option add ice for a chilled smoothie or frozen bananas. These are best made fresh each morning but you could make enough for 2 days and store in a glass bottle in the fridge but it should be used the next day at the latest.