by Stephanie Jeffs of exploreraw.com
- 4 cups of gluten free Oats
- 1 cup soaked sprouted Buckwheat (soaked for two days and drained)
- 1 cup Apricots, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup unroasted raw Peanut Kernels, coarsely chopped
- 1½ cups Walnuts, soaked for 2 hours
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground Ginger
- ¾ cup Coconut Oil (warmed in a baine marie)
- 1/3 cup Agave Syrup
- 1/4 cup Grape Molasses
- Couple drops of Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Ginger, peeled and finely chopped
Using a large bowl, fold all ingredients with a wooden spoon or by hand. Transfer to a dehydrator and dry overnight at 40, turning once. If you do not have a dehydrator then use an oven on 50 for around 4 hours. Store in an air tight container once cooled.
To Serve: serve with chilled almond milk and stir in 1 spoon of Ultimate Oil Blend.