Harissa Roasted Vegetables, Puy Lentil, Leaves & Goats Cheese
- 125 grams puy lentils
- Light stock
- 3 dessertspoons olive oil
- 1 dessertspoon honey
- 1 rounded dessertspoon Belazu rose harissa (or any harissa paste)
- 200 grams young or baby carrots [5-6 small thin carrots], cut chunky
- 200 grams young parsnip or parsley root, cut chunky
- 200 grams cooked beetroot, chunky
- 2 red peppers, cut chunky
- 2 red onions, cut chunky
- 100 grams baby spinach, cress or wild garlic leaves
- 2 tablespoons Udo’s Choice Ultimate Oil Blend
- 100 grams goats cheese
Preheat oven 200-210 C (gas mark 6-7). Mix olive oil, harissa and honey. Massage harissa marinade over the vegetables then place carrots on a lightly oiled tray and put into the oven for 10 minutes. Add rest of vegetables and roast for approx. 20 more minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
Wash and rinse lentils, add to hot stock. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until lentils are cooked. Drain off liquid in a colander and transfer lentils to a bowl. Allow to cool, add Ultimate Oil Blend and season. Mix the roasted vegetables and baby spinach through the lentils, then transfer to a serving dish. Crumble the goat’ cheese over the food. Serve and enjoy.