Stir Fry Vegetables
- 240ml Water
- 450g Broccoli, cut into 1 1/2” pieces (kale also works well)
- 2 Red or Yellow Bell Peppers, cut into 1 1/2” pieces
- 1/2 Large Onion, sliced
- Handful of Snow Peas (optional)
- 15g Water Chestnuts, sliced (optional)
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Tamari or Light Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Udo’s Choice Ultimate Oil Blend
In a large pan, add water and bring to the boil. Add broccoli, peppers, and onions. Cover pan and cook until broccoli is tender and crisp (approx. 5 to 7 mins). Drain vegetables well. Mix garlic, tamari, and Udo’s Oil together.
To serve: Pour the oil mixture over cooked vegetables and toss.