Warm Cauliflower, Butter Bean and Feta Salad
35 g Feta - Low Fat
1/5 Cauliflower Medium
1/2 handful Spinach Fresh
4 sprigs Chives
1 sprigs Parsley Fresh
1/2 sprig Rosemary Fresh
1/2 Juice of a Lemon
1/2 Zest of a Lemon
80 g Butterbeans - Ready Cooked
2 tsp Udo's Choice Ultimate Oil Blend
1. Cut the cauliflower into small florets and place in a pan of water, bring to the boil, and cook for just 2-3 minutes.
2. Drain and place in a bowl.
3. Pour over the Udo's Choice Ultimate Oil Blend (or olive oil) and the herbs finely chopped, lemon juice, lemon zest and combine well.
4. Drain the cooked butter beans and add to the mix along with the spinach, seasoning and mix again.
5. Finally add the chopped feta cheese, mix lightly, so as not to break the feta too much, and serve straight away while still warm.
TIP: Can be stored in the fridge and served cold as well.