Savant Distribution Ltd, Udo's Choice, Quarry House, Clayton Wood Close, Leeds LS16 6QE
08450 60 60 70
Registered in the UK No. 3181523 VAT Reg. No. 651 3006 78
Prices on our website are inclusive of VAT and include UK delivery costs.
Your right to cancel / returns
Under the Distance Selling Regulations the customer is given the right to return unwanted goods. This "cooling-off" period gives you 14 days in which to cancel your order without giving a reason. The period starts the day after the day that goods are delivered to you. During this time you are required to cancel the order in writing and are obliged to return the goods within 14 days of this notification. If you wish to cancel an order within the 14 day cooling-off period, you may do so providing the goods are unused and returned complete with original packing and all contents. We have a right to deduct an amount from the reimbursement (or make a charge) if the value of the goods has diminished by handling them beyond what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and function. The Regulations establish a test as to whether consumers have handled the goods in a way beyond what might reasonably be allowed. To exercise this right to cancel please contact us, we request this confirmation in writing (email is acceptable), as well as your name, address and order number.
Please ensure when returning goods that you use a reputable delivery service that can provide evidence that they have delivered the goods back to us, try www.parcelforce.com to arrange collection. Please ensure that items for return are fully insured and packed with sufficient care to ensure damage does not occur in transit. We will not accept responsibility for damage to returned items caused by insufficient packaging or damage in transit. In most cases, sufficient packaging means inside a strong cardboard box with adequate internal cushioning around the product. If you would like any advice on this please contact us.
When exercising the right to cancel. You will remain liable for the cost of any goods that are not returned. The contract starts when the items has been despatched for delivery. This also applies to orders that are cancelled whilst in transit, the actual cost of collection from the delivery depot will be deducted from the refund. We will refund the full amount of the goods (excluding delivery/collection costs) within 14 days of the goods being in transit back to our premises. In the event that Savant Health Distribution Ltd is to refund full or partial payments, refunds will be made by the same means in which the original order was placed. Customers who paid by credit or debit card will be refunded directly to their credit or debit cards. All refunds will be made within 14 days of delivery back to our premises.
Please contact us if you receive faulty goods - if you discover the fault after the cooling off period, then we will check if the item is covered by a manufacturer warranty, or the Sales of Goods Act.
This agreement is governed by and interpreted in accordance with UK law.
Udo’s Choice Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Udo’s Choice’s decision in relation to selection of prize winner(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Udo’s Choice will be final.
3. Udo’s Choice competitions are not open to staff of Udo’s Choice (be they employees or contractors), their immediate family members or associated companies including (but not limited to) the competition promotional partner(s) and SMS/IVR service provider(s). For these purposes an "immediate family member" includes a spouse, partner, child, step child, grandchild, brother, step brother, sister, step sister, parent, step parent or legal guardian.
4. Unless otherwise stated, competition entrants must be over 18 years old and resident of the UK in order to qualify as the prize winner. Udo’s Choice reserves the right to request written proof of age of any competition winner.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and will only be awarded to the winner.
6. Unless otherwise stated, where multiple prizes are on offer in a single competition only 1 win per household will be permitted.
7. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize(s).
8. If, due to circumstances beyond its control, a prize becomes unavailable Udo’s Choice reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
9. Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
10. Udo’s Choice and/or the promoter(s) will endeavour to deliver all prizes within 28 days of winning. Where this is not possible the winner(s) will be notified of a delay.
11. Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
12. Where a prize is to be provided by a third party, Udo’s Choice accept no responsibility whatsoever for the supply or non-supply or purported supply or delay in supply of the prize, including without limitation, the failure of the winner to receive ownership of or use the prize. Where appropriate, prize winners are required to complete all applicable booking and/or other formalities directly with the specified third party provider(s).
13. Udo’s Choice reserves the right to change prize details without notice and all prizes are subject to availability.
14. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner's name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as Udo’s Choice and/or the promoter(s) may require.
15. All competition entries must be received by Udo’s Choice in the required format before the advertised closing date. Neither Udo’s Choice nor its affiliated entities are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to Udo’s Choice promotions; fraudulent, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or altered entries; or entries which are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or other technical malfunction.
16. Udo’s Choice reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
17. Neither Udo’s Choice nor its agents accept any responsibility whatsoever for any injury, damage or loss, expense or liability arising as a result of taking a prize. Nor will Udo’s Choice have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in any Udo’s Choice competition or any of the prizes rewarded.
18. Prizes not claimed within specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and Udo’s Choice may dispose of such prizes without any liability to the winner.
19. Any person found to be in disregard of these rules will be disqualified automatically.
20. Participation in Udo’s Choice competitions denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised
Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions
1. The loyalty card is only valid at participating stores not on online or mail order.
2. It is not possible to use this card at multiple stockists.
3. Your free Udo’s Choice product is up to the value of £25.
4. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize(s).
5. Your email address will never be sold or passed to another company.
6. Udo’s Choice reserves the right to change prize details without notice and all prizes are subject to availability.